- This event has passed.
Virtual Engineering Day for High School Students
October 7 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
One event on October 21, 2020 at 1:00pm
Join Campbell School of Engineering faculty and staff for a day of exploring engineering!
- our unique and innovative 21st century Engineering program
- becoming a professional engineer
- internship opportunities
- learn valuable strategies and techniques
- speak with current engineering students
High school students (9th – 12th graders) choose from:
- Wednesday, October 7th, 1:00pm – 4:00pm (REGISTRATION CLOSED / Fully booked)
- Wednesday, October 21st, 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Middle school students (6th – 8th graders):
- Saturday, October 24th, 1:00 – 4:00pm
REGISTRATION IS FREE. But space is limited!
A materials list will be provided via a confirmation email and is the participants’ responsibility to secure and have during the event.Register Online