- This event has passed.
Responsible Capitalism in Poland & Prague
May 14 - May 25
Join us for this 2019 Faculty-Led Spring Course & Summer Travel Study Abroad Program to Poland and Prague!
- Explore unique Eastern European culture and history
- Learn global business best practices and complete a business project aligned with an actual business in Poland
- Experience Poland and Prague on guided tours of locations such as Prague’s Hradcany Castle District and Warsaw’s Old Town
- Meet with European business owners and managers and hear their stories of starting small businesses
- Visit iconic sites such as Prague’s Astronomical Clock, the Warsaw Presidential Palace, the Memorial to the Victims of Communism, and the John Lennon Wall
- Enjoy self-guided evenings exploring with your cohort in Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Prague
- Discover how businesses are applying new technologies to their business structures
- See the lesser-known side of Prague with an alternative tour featuring famous local contemporary art, graffiti, and more, then participate in a special street art workshop