Italy and Germany: A Journey of Artists, Saints, Heroes & Heretics
May 13 - June 4
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on May 23, 2019 at 12:00am
Join us for a study abroad trip to Italy and Germany!
- Visit the Colosseum, the ancient churches of the Catacombs, and the Parthenon in Rome.
- Spend a day in the Vatican, exploring St. Peter’s Basilica and the Sistine Chapel.
- Spend time in Florence in the Duomo cathedral with its signature terracotta-tiled dome, and the Galleria dell’Accademia with Michelangelo’s “David” sculpture.
- Experience the beautiful Bavarian countryside and cuisine.
- Explore the Lutherhaus, the Markplatz, the Parish Church of St. Mary, the Castle Church, the Melanchthon Haus, and the Cranach Haus in Wittenburg.
- Complete the experience in Berlin with Check Point Charlie and the Berlin Wall Memorial.