Discovery Day for Rising 9th – 12th Graders
July 16 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
2019 Discovery Days – July 9 and July 16
Hosted by the College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences, Discovery Day is an interactive workshop for rising 9th – 12th graders to explore careers in pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, clinical research and nursing.
- Each workshop is limited to 40 students. Early registration is encouraged.
- Lunch provided.
- Information and forms will be emailed to the email address provided. Forms will need to be returned one week prior to event.
High school students (rising 9th – 12th graders)
- Non-refundable registration fee: $25 per student
- Please select one day to register. If the date you select is unavailable, you will be notified.
- If you have more than one student attending, please register and pay for each student separately.
- Deadline to register for either day is June 10, 2019.
Learn More & Register