Campbell Innovation Challenge
April 4 @ 4:00 pm
The campus-wide Innovation Challenge is for all students (undergraduate, graduate and professional) to pitch new ideas. This includes:
- Students who have already launched a new venture (eg. selling T-shirts on amazon)
- Students who are working on a project (eg. Built prototype for new shoe concept)
- Students who have identified a problem (eg. how do we increase recycling on campus?)
Students will have 4 minutes to present their project to a panel of professionals who will give feedback and helpful ideas on next steps. Prizes will be awarded.
Students can register as an individual or as a team.
Please submit a short Powerpoint/Prezi (5-8 slides) to email@example.com by April 2, 2019 that addresses the following topics:
- Problem you’re tackling
- What are current solutions
- How are you different
- What have you built so far
- What is your next step
- How can the Campbell community help